Our Latest Communications:
WEST Mission Statement:
- Make a difference in the education of WPS & CRS students through volunteering & fundraising, which will enhance & support their life-long learning.
- Provide opportunities for families to create lasting memories during the early school years.
- Create a sense of community among our members by encouraging participation, leadership & teamwork.
School building websites:
Go to our main page or explore our entire website to see what WEST is all about, but it is equally important to know what we are NOT. First time parents, especially, and even many experienced parents get confused on the various groups surrounding, fundraising and doing great things for the Westhill School District community.
Westhill School District Parent Groups:
- WEST is the parent organization for grades K-4, covering both Walberta Park School and Cherry Road School.
- The Onondaga Hill Middle School has their own parent organization, the OHMS Parent Council, that covers grades 5-8.
- The Westhill High School has their own parent organization, the Westhill High School Parent Organization, that covers grades 9-12.
There are two other groups that play a very significant role in the Westhill school community:
The Westhill Booster Club helps to raise funds and covers the many sports teams and extra curricular clubs at the middle school and the high school.
The Westhill Educational Foundation raises funds and then makes them available to school teachers and staffers through a grant process. Their grants are available to support all school grades (K-12) in all four school buildings.